Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Gathering on 13/11/2009...




Wow, is our gathering again.
hohoho....
This time we go to take cheap cheap dinner but expensive dessert.
At first, we can take buffet de but our lovely Karen do the booking at last minutes, all places was full.
Therefore, we have no choice and went to Holland Village eat XO mee hoon.
We ordered XO mee hoon, chicken wing, hea cho and vegetable, four dishes.
For me, the foods there is ok only lah but the owner and the waiter there very hao lian loh.
Trust me, you will feel no more appetite after you saw them serve the customer.
I told my friends, I will not come here again in the future and I won't introduce this place to my friends as well.
They thought just their stall only sell XO mee hoon meh? A lot of people also sell the same thing lah.
haiz.....
After dinner, Chun Yi drive us to 2am dessert bar to take our dessert.
The dessert there is very nice but the price is very expensive loh.
One dessert cost around $13.00++ leh. 
Wow, such a good price...
Luckily, we just ordered two dessert and share. If not, I sure pok kai...
haha.....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment